With plenty of space, parking and buildings, the Muskingum County Fairgrounds can accommodate large and small events. It's perfect for anniversaries, banquets, business meetings, conventions, trade shows and wedding receptions. The facility has a kitchen and is handicap accessible.
Boat and RV Storage
Storage Period: October 1 through April 1
Rates: Inside Storage - $9.00 per foot; Outside Storage - $5.00 per foot
Payments: Cash, credit, checks or money orders payable to the Muskingum County Agricultural Society are accepted.
Conditions of Storage:
- Completed Storage Contract required.
- All equipment must be winterized before stored and fuel should be removed.
- All loose equipment, batteries, propane tanks or items of value should be removed.
- Maintenance is not permitted while in storage.
- Unit is measured from tip to toe including the hitch and trailer.
- Flat rate applies for the 6 month period.
The Muskingum County Agricultural Society is not responsible for damage or theft of stored property.
Overnight camping is available for $20/day (excludes Fair Week, which is a flat rate for the week). To reserve a space, please call the Fairgrounds office at 740-453-3068.